charmaine

This first blog of mine is dedicated to our second child, who is now still inside my womb - Week 34. I name it - Charmaine, though we have not decided to name her with Charmaine.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Turn to 3 Years Old

Charmaine is now 3 years old. We celebrated her 3 YO birthday at her childcare center : Sun shine Kids school. I bought a 2.5 kg birthday cake with letter C for her. I know she was very excited that day. She wore her new pink gown I bought at Suntec City.



I met her teacher for the first time that day, she was telling me about how good her hand writing and the purpose of having homework. Charmaine was said as one of a very few children who she could tell that the parents must have guided her at home. Some of her classmates do not even know how to hold a pencil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home