charmaine

This first blog of mine is dedicated to our second child, who is now still inside my womb - Week 34. I name it - Charmaine, though we have not decided to name her with Charmaine.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's day gift



Last friday May 8th, I was on leave, so I went out for my spine x-ray with mum and sis at Orchard Paragon. I came back in the evening and went straight to their bedroom, both were still sleeping. I touched Charmaine and she woke up quickily. The very first thing she responded me was she was passing me an art she made at school, she was holding it with her sleep in fact. She must have thought much about me and wanted to give me the art she did. I am so much privilieaged and proud being a mother. Nothing can compare to the thought of this little girl, just a thought has been a warmth to my heart.




Happy Mother's Day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home