charmaine

This first blog of mine is dedicated to our second child, who is now still inside my womb - Week 34. I name it - Charmaine, though we have not decided to name her with Charmaine.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finish all the activity books

The three books I bought from Yu Dan lao shi were finished, all pages were done by Charmaine. I will need to buy another ones more for her.

She has been following the chinese enrichment course at our place. The class is actually for her sister, Beth, but since it is free, she loves to join in as well. Yu Dan often praised her that she had a very good concentration, could participate and responded her teaching well. She joined the class for songs and ryhmes, dances and story telling. I hope to open a new class around her age in 1 or 2 months time.

She saw her sister playing my laptop, browsing and playing the www.starfall.com on phonics and alphabet, she also wanted to play the mouse herself. This website has been the two sisters' favourite. The other one is coloring book. It 's a headache too, because the two sure fight over these. :(

What a new generation!!! At 2.5 year old, a child is able to play the computer, click here and there. My generation only knew computers when i was high school and internet only in university.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home