Hamster Low - Wanted!!!
It was on Saturday morning, as usual I would clean up the left over food in hamster cage and throw those waste. While I was doing that, Charmaine liked to sayang them, catch and touch them. One of the hamster came up, I could tell she was so anxiously run here and there, so Charmaine was unable to catch her at once. Later on, when I asked my helper, darling and children to troop up and find her, it was already too late, in vain. We searched and searched every corner in the house, but still could not find her. All of us were worried if she could be dead.
This was I guess, the law of attraction was demonstrating itself. On last Thurs one of my colleague was telling me a story about her niece's hamster who ran away and was never found out. And on Friday evening, the same story was told by Charmaine's chinese teacher, hers ran away too. Two stories perhaps rooted in my mind, and the mishap happened. However, we (me and my maid) prayed over it, that she would turn up herself.
And true enough, thank God, she showed herself in the toilet this morning. I was so happy. This poor little girl was so hungry and wet. I give gratitude to God and Universe who took care of her and brought her back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home