Fell from bed
On that sunday morning, when we all sat in the living room, i heard a cry from the room, my hubby rushed in and knock something on the floor, he sprained his knees, and I quickly ran in as well. It was charmaine who fell from bed, she was crying so loud. My heart started beating faster as I saw she bled from nose, oh dear...........in my heart i prayed that she was ok, there was nothing serious about it. But I brought her to see GP. And the GP was not confident refered us to see KKH. We quickly drove there and had her checked by KK doctor. Thank God, and Thank God, I knew she was fine, as she remained active as usual after the fall, there was no vomit. that to say that it didn't hit her head or brain. Thank God, she needed not to have an x-ray. From then on, we are extra careful and do not put her sleep on our bed anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home