charmaine

This first blog of mine is dedicated to our second child, who is now still inside my womb - Week 34. I name it - Charmaine, though we have not decided to name her with Charmaine.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lots of EBM




























This time round, I managed to fully and totally breastfeed Charmaine. Truly enough also to feed Bebeth, and yet still keep and freeze breastmilk in the freezer. I have cleared Nov storage, and now is clearing Dec ones. They said, those frozen EBM (Expressed Breast Milk) are best to consume within 3 to 6 months. If it is thawed, it must be consumed within 24 hours. If not freeze it, I just keep in the fridge for 1-2 days. Now I am struggling because manual expressing milk is very tiring. But I have to keep telling myself to press on and presevere, this is for the sake of my daughters, they deserve to have the best nutritions. If I could provide, I should provide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home