charmaine

This first blog of mine is dedicated to our second child, who is now still inside my womb - Week 34. I name it - Charmaine, though we have not decided to name her with Charmaine.

Friday, February 23, 2007

4 mth milestone

It has been 4 months. well, kind of busy updating this blog. Charmaine is now 4 months plus, and she is very very chubby. The last check up on 15 Feb, she was almost 8 kg (7.7 kg). She in fact drinks very little milk, but sleeps a lot, that explains why she is so chubby. She has been breastfed totally since day 14 until now, and I have plenty of milk which I freeze everyday in the fridge. Bebeth also drinks mine two times a day, this helps save milk powder purchase. She is very friendly, likes people company, likes to talk and playful. She did try roll over and she did that two times, though it was not very firm. One thing about her, her hair at back doesn't grow. still very smooth. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home