charmaine

This first blog of mine is dedicated to our second child, who is now still inside my womb - Week 34. I name it - Charmaine, though we have not decided to name her with Charmaine.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sun - Accident at OCBC

It was an accident at OCBC Hougang Central. I had to pay my DBS credit card which was due on 9 Sep. My hubby drove me at OCBC, and I went to withdraw the money, so that I could go to DBS ATM and deposit the money. Bebeth, Nimfa and darling were on the car waiting for me. On my way back, I waved my hand to Bebeth and I could see that she was so excited to see me too, she was waiving her hands to me too. Then suddenly I sprained my right foot, and fell down with my two knees supported my body.

Oh, it was so painful, and suddenly I found myself crying. But I thanked God that nothing went wrong to my Charmaine. She was completely safe in my womb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home